In this article, I will show you How to remove FRP Locks From devices that use Qualcomm Snapdragon processors like Oppo, Xiaomi, Vivo, and Huawei devices. There is a Tool called XSoft Tool which used to remove FRP (Google Account) Lock. It also allows removing Mi cloud account in a few clicks.
What is XSoft Tool?
X-Soft Tool is an FRP Removal Tool used to bypass FRP locks from Qualcomm Devices without damaging your device. It also allows removing Mi cloud account in a few clicks. It also supports sideloading apps and removing Pattern or Pin Lock.
|App Name||XSoft Tool|
|Last Updated||3 May 2020|
|Usage||Remove FRP Lock|
- Remove or Bypass FRP Lock.
- Remove Pattern Lock.
- Remove PIN Lock.
- Support Factory Reset.
- Sideload any Android APP.
- Repair IMEI in one click.
- Any Many More.
XSoft EMMC (Qualcomm) Tool – Supported Devices list:
How to Download XSoft Tool V2.2 Qualcomm Tool:
How to Install and Use XSoft Tool :
- Download the tool from the above link.
- Install the X-Soft Emmc Tool like you install other programs.
- Open X-Soft Tool and link your device to the PC.
- Open your device in Fastboot Mode.
Now you’ll see several choices on the screen, such as Reset FRP Lock, Delete Pattern Lock etc.
- Select the option according to your requirement.
Have a cup of coffee wait for 1 to 2 min.
- Hurray! You have Successfully Removed Pattern Lock.
There are many tools on the Internet admitting that they will remove FRP Locks but only some of them are working but here with X-Soft Tool you will be satisfied.
Visit WhatDroid For More Updates.